Non Profit Company governance Highlight (NPGH)
Let Lindor Consulting Helps You Start Your Nonprofit!
As a transformative governance management organization, Lindor Consulting will help you launch your non-profit organization successfully, maintain effectiveness and be in compliance with state/federal requirements, so you can focus on what you are passionate about. Lindor Consulting NPGH services are designed to ensure entrepreneurs will successfully create their tax-exempt company, the effectiveness of their non-profit company and its abilities to perform essential functions necessary to fulfill its mission. Lindor Consulting NPGH Services include the following:
- Formation of your Non-Profit Company.
- Creation of the Non-Profit Policy Governance, the evaluation of your Non Profit CEO and Board Performance.
- Formation of your non-profit organization strategic plan and the life cycle of the organization’s processes using policies, standards and guidelines.
Lindor Consulting is your resource center for your organization growth and it will ensure your business process outcomes are in harmony with the organization’s strategic goals.
Thirty Minutes Phone Consultation For Executives and Entrepreneurs
Lindor Consulting has successfully served non-profit organizations with solutions to help advance their mission, vision, and aims. Moreover, Lindor Consulting has provided these organizations Excellence Customer Service and peace-of-mind regarding the future of their organization.
Lindor Consulting will focus on the entire non-profit organization formation process from beginning to end, introducing innovation into the process that can impact results, enhance performance and assist the organization to meet its non-profit objectives and goals. Click the <Button> below to book a thirty-minute FREE consultation. It will empower you to know how Lindor Consulting can with the formation of your non-profit organization.
aligning business processes with strategic goals
The services include policies, standards, guidelines and a process governance framework that works on three levels to align/innovate, optimize/improve, and operate/manage your business processes. By establishing an effective governance framework, you can align process performance with:
- Business goals;
- Rapidly design, simulate,
- Implement process improvements in response to changes in the business environment;
- Measure and manage the performance of day-to-day business process execution.
Enterprise Architecture Solution Highlights
- Translate solutions into executable projects.
- Recommend and/or decide which technologies will provide the best solution for the organization.
- Provide a complete view of the solution (process, data, infrastructure, services) and inputs that the organization can use to update each area of the Enterprise Architecture.
Performance improvements are:
* Workable and maintained over the short, medium and long term.
* Fully aligned with business objectives and organizational strategy.
* Acted to orient and facilitate Process Management, in that it defines goals, roles, responsibilities and instruments.
* As a result, efforts to improve process management are directed to a common goal, avoiding the usual duplication of effort and converging to achieve the goals.